When Infortech selects a product vendor for a strategic partnership, we carefully evaluate vendor’s stance in the market, its technological advantages over its competition and level of support it provides to its end users and partners. Infortech has a long-standing relationship Fortinet, the leading Unified Threat Management Network Appliance maker in the world.
Fortinet is the fastest growing network security company with a well-recognized breadth and depth in Unified Threat Management Security Solutions with many industry accolades and recommendation from NSS Labs an industry recognized advisory organization on cyber security.
Major enterprises, government agencies and Small-Midsize Businesses worldwide are using Fortinet’s market-leading security solutions to protect their networks, business data. Fortinet’s worldwide customers represent all vertical industries. Fortinet’s new Security Fabric solution is helping customers realize significant cost-efficiencies by providing better manageability of cybersecurity, ROI, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
When you select Infortech to select, purchase, manage and support Fortinet's Security Solutions you are gaining significant advantage over our competition. Infortech has an in-depth relationship with Fortinet. We employ Fortinet NSE Certified Engineers, Trainers, and Solution Architects. We use Fortinet product internally in our Datacenter and for the LevelDefense™ Managed Security Services we offer. Once you purchase a Fortinet product or solution from Infortech, you will be a Client for Life, and you will have access to Infortech’s depth and breadth of Fortinet's expertise. Our engineers are available to answer your simple Fortinet questions, or for advanced configuration needs. In addition to the above Infortech offers one of most competitive prices for Fortinet products.
Check Out this Quick Video from Fortinet about the Security Fabric
Fortinet’s Security Fabric and Family of integrated Products and Solutions:
- Fortinet Security Fabric (A transformative industry-leading integrated Security Management Platform)
- FortiGate UTM Firewall Appliances (Firewall, IDP, Antivirus and Antispam Gateway)
- FortiSwitch Secure Switching Platform (Secure, Manageable, Multi-Gigabit Switches)
- FortiAP Secure WiFi Network System (Highly manageable, secure WiFi solution)
- FortiClient Endpoint Security (Antivirus & Malware protection for computers and PDAs)
- FortiMail Messaging Security (Specialized, Mail Gateway and Antispam Appliances)
- FortiManager (Centralized Management & Control of Fortinet Appliances and FortiClients)
- FortiAnalyzer (Centralized Threat Analysis & Reporting)
- FortiWeb Web Application Firewall (Front end Security for Web Infrastructure)
- FortiDB Database Security (Speialized Security Appliance for Datbase Security)
- FortiAuthenticator Identity and Access Management (Two-factor Authentication, Single Sign-On & Access Control)
- FortiVoice Enterprise Telephone System (A cost-effective VOIP Telephone Solution for Businesses of all sizes)
To learn more about Fortinet's Solutions and how Infortech can help you select, define and deploy a Fortinet's Security Fabric integrated solution, please call us today at 408.625.5200 or complete the Free Firewall and Cyber Security Evaluation Offer Form below to schedule a meeting with one of our NSE Certified Security Consultant.
Free Firewall and Cyber Security Evaluation Offer
Complete the form below for a FREE assessment of your current firewall solution and your security readiness to protect your business from cyber threats. At no cost of or obligation we will provide you complementary evaluation by one of our NSE Certified Security Consutants.