When Infortech selects a product vendor for strategic partnership, we carefully evaluate vendor’s stance in the market, its technological advantages over its competition and level of support it provides to its end users and partners. Infortech has a long standing relationship Fortinet, the leading Unified Threat Management Network Appliance maker in the world.
Fortinet is the network security vendor a well-recognized breadth and depth in Unified Threat Management Security Products with many industry Certifications and Awards.
More than 75,000 companies worldwide are using Fortinet’s market-leading security solutions to protect their networks, databases and applications. Fortinet’s worldwide customers represent all verticals including leading telecommunication carriers and enterprises such as American Axle,Ashland/Valvoline, Belgacom, Chunghwa Telecom, Harley-Davidson, Nintendo, Nissan, NTT Communications and Verizon Business. Fortinet’s new generation of secure gateway solutions are helping customers realize significant cost-efficiencies, ROI and comply with regulatory requirements.
When you select Infortech to purchase, manage and or to support Fortinet products you are gaining significant advantage over our competition. Infortech has an in depth relationship with Fortinet. We have on staff, Fortinet certified Engineers, Trainers and installers. We use Fortinet product internally on our Datacenter and for the Managed Security Services we offer. Once you purchase a Fortinet product from Infortech, you will receive Infortech’s outstanding Customer Service. Our engineers are available to answer your simple Fortinet questions, or for advanced configuration needs. In addition to the above Infortech offers one of the lowest price for Fortinet products.
Fortinet Product Matrix
Fortinet’s UTM product family includes:
- FortiGate UTM Appliances (Firewall, IDP, Antivirus and Antispam Gateway)
- FortiAP Secure Wireless Access (Highly manageable, secure WiFi solution)
- FortiMail Messaging Security (Specialized, Masil Gateway and Antispam Appliances)
- FortiClient Endpoint Security (Antivirus & Malware protection for computers and PDAs)
- FortiSwitch Platforms (High-speed Manageable Gigabit Switches)
- FortiManager (Centralized Management & Control of Fortinet Appliances and FortiClients)
- FortiAnalyzer (Centralized Threat Analysis & Reporting)
- FortiWeb Web Application Firewall (Front end Security for Web Infrastructure)
- FortiDB Database Security (Speialized Security Appliance for Datbase Security)
- FortiBridge Bypass Appliances (Utility specific bridging solution for failure mitigation)
- FortiCarrier Appliances (Muti-gigabit network integration for Carriers and MSSP providers)
To learn more about Fortinet Appliances or what Infortech can do for your Fortinet purchase decision, please contact our knowledgeable Fortinet trained Sales Team.